Friday, August 7, 2009

Junkin'


One of my favorite places to shop is Goodwill conveniently located about a mile away. A few months ago I happened upon this beautiful old coffee grinder which was made somewhere around the turn of the last century! It was $5 & I absolutely love it! I'm a coffee snob....about the only thing I'm snobbish about (Has to be freshly brewed beans, freshly ground, reverse osmosis purified water & only French Press made...) So....I just love to speculate about the lovely beans that must have passed thru this beauty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy!! how super neat is that!!??!! hee and OK.. 5BUCKS!! YEAH!! what a treasure you found!! I love things like this!! you inspired me to visit my local Goodwill!! and a coffee snob .... perfect!

    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo and LOVE THE NEW LOOK OF YOUR BLOG! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SOOOOOO FUNNY, you Coffee SNOB!!! I love this bargoon you found. And I agree, I'd buy it too if I loved coffee as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete